Uncover the history and heritage of one the country’s most unique cities! Your professional guide will share exciting stories and point out important landmarks as you make your way through “Charm City.” Available year round!
- Mt. Vernon Place and the Washington Monument. Baltimore’s Washington Monument was the first formal tribute to our nation’s first president. The statue at the summit of the column depicts Washington resigning his Army commission.
- The Inner Harbor Baltimore's famous waterfront promenade features a multitude of dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities!
- The Grave of Edgar Allan Poe (right). See the final resting place of the “Master of the Macabre” and hear the story of the mysterious circumstances surrounding his untimely death.
- Fells Point The oldest neighborhood in Baltimore, this quaint community celebrates the city's maritime history and culture.
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards. This often imitated, never duplicated ballpark opened its gates in 1992 and was the home of the 1993 All-Star Game.
- Federal Hill (left) You'll enjoy a breathtaking view of Baltimore's skyline from high atop Federal Hill and learn about the imposing landmark's history from Captain John Smith to the Civil War.
- AND MUCH MORE! (Approximate Tour Time: 3 hours)